JISC 2018 is The first International Rovers and Senior Rovers Camp held in Yogyakarta, an Indonesian special autonomy province under the authority of the King of Mataram Kingdom. Jogja International Scout Camp 2018 (JISC2018) is one of the agenda of Kwartir Daerah Scout Movement of Special Region of Yogyakarta which will be held on 3-8 September 2018.
The theme that will be lifted in this activity is “Jogja for World Peace and Harmony” it is expected that this activity can be a manifestation of local wisdom values that can be felt by the participants, and show the privilege of Yogyakarta.
JISC 2018 will be held on 3-8 September 2018 at Rama-Shinta Camp Ground, at Prambanan Temple (a UNESCO Hindu Heritage coumpon) in Yogyakarta, as a Main Camp.
Camp System in Main Camp uses the District Government System, where the Chief Executive serves as the Camp of Regent assisted by his staff. Bupati oversees Camat, while kelurahan is under Camat. The camping activities are centered in the Prambanan Temple Complex which becomes the controlling center (coordination, instruction, information, and evaluation) of all activities in the camp.
Spread over 4 districts and one city in Yogyakarta Special Region, participants will be invited to know more about the potential that exists in every district located in the Special Region of Yogyakarta.
Participants will be taken to the Sub Camp which will follow several tourist villages. Participants will be invited to explore – Traditional Arts, – Traditional Crafts / Skills, – Traditional Games / Sports, – Specialty Culinary, – Local Tour / Tour, and of course Batik Art as Indonesian Unique.
Sub Camp I
Bantul : 30 km from Main Camp
Sub Camp II
Gunungkidul : 43 km from Main Camp
Sub Camp II
Kulon Progo : 47 km from Main Camp
Sub Camp IV
Sleman : 23 km from Main Camp
Sub Camp V
Kota Yogyakarta : 15 km from Main Camp
LIST DESA WISATA
- Desa Wisata Pentingsari, Umbulharjo Cangkringan
- Desa Wisata Kelor, Bangunkerto, Turi
- Desa Wisata Pulesari, Wonokerto Turi
- Desa Wisata Garongan, Wonokerto Turi
- Desa Wisata Tembi, Timbulharjo, Sewon
- Desa Wisata Kebunagung, Kebunagung, Imogiri
- Desa Wisata Karangtenggah, Mojolegi, Karangtengah, Imogiri
- Desa Wisata Kaki Langit Dlingo, Mangunan, Dlingo, Bantul
- Desa Wisata Krebet, Krebet, Sendangsari, Pajangan
- Kampung Wisata Rejowinangun
- Kampung Wisata Niti Gedungkiwo
- Kampung Wisata Dipowinatan
- Kampung Wisata Purbayan Kota Gede
- Kampung Wisata Pakualaman
- Kampung Wisata Warungboto
- Kampung Wisata Dewa Bronto
- Desa Wisata Nglanggeran
- Desa Wisata Kampung Mas
- Desa Wisata Bobung
- Desa Wisata Banyu Nibo
- Desa Wisata Sermo, Hargowilis
- Desa Wisata Segajih, Hargotirto